Why Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) is so special ?
There are over 500 different species of Helichrysum (Asteraceae) of this daisy type flower. Some of which, like the Helichrysum Italicum, are unique to certain parts of the globe, Croatia being one of the main areas.
Immortelle Essential Oil is one the top performing healing oils in the entire world, especially for skin care.
It is so special because it treats cosmetic as well as medical problems, age spots to sports injuries. It is known for its anti bacterial qualities and its tissue healing properties, tests have been carried out at the hospital in Grasse, France, where they used Helichrysum Italium to close skin tissue, the result has been absolutely amazing as a very quick heal and with very little scarring, no redness and no infections.
It multiplies the natural collagen count present in our skin cells and diminishes wrinkles and creases with a high percentage of success. It is also combined with other oils and used to treat acne, there are different remedies based on the Immortelle (Helichrysum Italicum) oil.
It acts on the skin, on muscles and joints and on the nervous system; there are not many essential oils with this vast healing power. In fact we now call Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) “liquid gold”, as it is so precious.
Immortelle essential oil is brimming with useful and healing properties. It exerts a regenerative action on skin cells and has many other properties.
- Regenerative – It promotes regrowth of skin
- It promotes healing of wounds and cuts.
- Anticoagulant – It prevents coagulation of blood, which is useful for some and harmful for some others.
- Anti-viral – It is effective against certain virus species.
- Antispasmodic – It alleviates a spasm.
- Antiallergenic – It is helpful in curbing allergies.
- Antiseptic – It prevents infection in wounds.
- Reduces fevers.
- Promotes the release of bile from the liver and thus improves digestion.
- Antifungal – It is a strong fungicide.
- Antibacterial – Kills many species of bacteria.
- Expectorant – Aids in expelling phlegm.
- It stimulates the liver.
- Also stimulates the spleen.
- Diuretic – Promotes release of urine.
- It protects the mucus membrane of the throat and intestines.
- Promotes release of toxins.
- It stimulates the various channels inside our body.
- Nervine – Tonic for the nervous system.
- Anti-cholesterol – It aids in maintaining a healthy cholesterol profile.
- Reduces inflammation associated with fevers.
- Reduces bruises and black eyes.
- Insecticidal, specially Antimalarial – It has been found to be effective mosquito species that causes malaria.
- Antioxidant – It has got a mild antioxidant capacity. 
- It relieves pain.